Blog Description

This is really a place for me to express my kinky side to all of those that would like to partake in it. Hopefully, it gives anyone in similar situations inspiration and drive to make things happen.

I know what it was like to feel different and not to have people nearby to talk to about some of it, but eventually you encounter those that help you out and educate you on the world you want to explore. So play safe!

Sunday, June 3, 2012

IML 2012 part 1

There was a lot going on this year for my second IML weekend! Even though I got down there early and was checked in by noon on Friday, it still seemed to all run by me. I was in the "mart" buying new gear and socializing and almost missed time for dinner and to make it to the few events that happen on Friday that I wanted to attend. I eventually made it after a gear change to the Chicago Rubbermen party, and the Gearblast party that followed that, even running around to the other party that was going on, I think the San Francisco party, where I met a few new people and even saw people that are in Kink.com BoundGods videos...which was sort of cool!


Of all that I documented via camera, I didn't get shots of my new gear, but I did get shots of my last recently purchased Invincible Rubber surf suit and some play in that!


I know some people are wondering why I don't mention the contest events, but as this is only my second IML, I still am working on making everything fall into place, let alone the cost and planning to make it to the contest. Maybe next year, or maybe at my fifth IML, we will see, but I am happy with the general socialization that I get from the people I almost never get to see in person and this is a great time for me to hang out with them, let alone have some fun playtime!

For now, enjoy these few shots while I work on what else I can recount for you all!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment