Blog Description

This is really a place for me to express my kinky side to all of those that would like to partake in it. Hopefully, it gives anyone in similar situations inspiration and drive to make things happen.

I know what it was like to feel different and not to have people nearby to talk to about some of it, but eventually you encounter those that help you out and educate you on the world you want to explore. So play safe!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Meet-up with lockerroommke (part 1)


Quote from lockerroommke on the experience...

"I was very excited about the opportunity to explore fun with kinkyboinick.  He arrived, we looked though each of our gear collections, and then the moment arrived where i got to take control.  I grabbed him by the back of his neck and got to take on the dom role.  I looked him straight in the eyes and ordered him to strip all the way.  He did, and I got to feel up his entire body while he stood at attention.  Then I chose some gear for him to put on and started restraining him in my leather cuffs and his muzzle.
I knew he enjoyed bondage and gear, and so I did my best to come up with as many positions to tie him up and keep him restrained.  I had an awesome time getting him all secure, taking pictures, and then grinding the hell out of him while also in gear.  We got to change many times and try out different gear, including putting him in many of my singlets and leather collar. Using his chain leash, I could lead him around the apartment.

We had discussed if he was comfortable with making out, and he said I could, though I know he wasn't thrilled with my goatee. Made it kind of hot to kiss him against his will. Also used his extreme ticklishness that his girlfriend told me about against him.  Made him shake and writhe while all tied up and defenseless.  I also learned that if you lightly scratch behind his ear, he becomes very happy and relaxed.  (Must have a little puppy in him.)

Also really enjoyed reversing roles for a while at the end and letting him show off his rope work.  Hope to do it again soon and explore even more.
"






I left the first part of this up to his explanation, and he got into where I took some control at the end, but I will be posting that a little later....hope you enjoyed the first part!

No comments:

Post a Comment