Blog Description

This is really a place for me to express my kinky side to all of those that would like to partake in it. Hopefully, it gives anyone in similar situations inspiration and drive to make things happen.

I know what it was like to feel different and not to have people nearby to talk to about some of it, but eventually you encounter those that help you out and educate you on the world you want to explore. So play safe!

Monday, March 31, 2014

Recent Rubbery Meetup (Part 1)

I had finally broken my long streak of not getting to play around with people that I had been talking to for a long time by meeting up with a great dude in Northern Illinois. He was into rubber, hoods, bondage, gags, and a lot of other stuff.

The only issue I had was with gags, as I recently developed a retching hyper sensitive gag reflex, which sucks when you like gags as well, which pretty much stops my from being able to do any in mouth gag without eventually dry heaving and have a fit.

But he was a great dominant to understand that I couldn't be gagged, but still arranged for some great rubber and leather hood time.

I am getting a little ahead of myself, basically we arranged to have a weekend where I would come down for the day, stay the night, and then leave the next day. I got in touch, was on my way and got to his place safe and sound. When inside, we talked for a bit, just to re-certify what we wanted to do and then sort of planning out the rest of the days activities. Of course I got into rubber, my latex catsuit, which is showing its wear by the crotch (for some reason :p..), and then was tied to a chair facing his TV. Once fastened down, I was hooded, which had eye-holes, as well as an overall flap that could cover my hooded face and limit my breathing. The outer flap was opened and he played dirty videos while riling me up by playing with my cock.


This is an important time to note that I was request not to cum days before showing up, so I was horny as hell and I was hard as a rock. He worked out a system where I would need to ask permission, but that wouldn't be until later in the day, so if I got close, I would have to tell him that I was close and he would stop...or I would be punished. I didn't want to risk any punishment or disappointment for the first meet, so that drove me crazy while I was dying to just cum from the cock attention.


Well I was edged for a while, and eventually he worked me over really good and I....still didn't get to cum. I was just dying, and he was all over it, he was experienced with his hands and even got some mouth action in there. We exchanged a bit of oral attention and I was eventually let off of the chair to be taken back to a bedroom. Here I was given the task in aiding him in reaching orgasm, all the while teasing me from not getting mine. It was just unfortunate torture as I really was dying to cum and I was experiencing his pleasure with no way to avail myself of my own.

I will follow up with part 2 shortly!


No comments:

Post a Comment