Blog Description

This is really a place for me to express my kinky side to all of those that would like to partake in it. Hopefully, it gives anyone in similar situations inspiration and drive to make things happen.

I know what it was like to feel different and not to have people nearby to talk to about some of it, but eventually you encounter those that help you out and educate you on the world you want to explore. So play safe!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Hot tortured Football Player

For the sake of me just doing a Halloween costume devoted to being a football player, here is a video that I think a friend of mine might enjoy.



This video can be found on Xtube, but I couldn't figure out how exactly to get it on here, so the link is below.

Jacobiswicked's Videos



5 comments:

  1. hey dude!
    that is a hot video, and i think plenty of people will like it. i wish there were more ones like that on Xtube.
    sorry i haven't been around. i'm dipping my toes back in the kinky waters but probably more as observer for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. anyone have any idea what the device was that went on with the timer? it sounded like a fish tank bubbler...but looked like an electro box. Ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it was either an electro box or something that might control a vibrator that would be linked to him in some way...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Video !!

    Mlpsguy here.

    ReplyDelete