Blog Description

This is really a place for me to express my kinky side to all of those that would like to partake in it. Hopefully, it gives anyone in similar situations inspiration and drive to make things happen.

I know what it was like to feel different and not to have people nearby to talk to about some of it, but eventually you encounter those that help you out and educate you on the world you want to explore. So play safe!

Friday, January 14, 2011

Dean's Pup Training Part 1

Here is a story that I found, I have to say they are written pretty well and I love it. I came more than a few times to various parts of the story. I plan on posting all of the parts...so stay tuned for more...


Deans Pup Training Part 1

The doorbell rang, and I smiled as I glanced at my watch.  I so love a
prompt puppy.  I opened the door and saw Dean, smiling at me with his bright
eyes.  He dashed by me without a word, just like the pup he is, and made a
bee-line to the basement.  I closed the door, got his collar, and made my
way downstairs.  By the time I got there, he was already stripped and lying
on his blanket next to his water bowl.
    He stood up when he saw me, and gave a happy little bark as I
approached.  "Good boy, Dino," I said, as I placed the collar around his
neck, and buckled it closed.  I gave him a pat on the head, and he sat up,
presenting his hands for me to slip on his paws.  As I fastened them on, I
noticed his chastity cage, and had momentarily forgotten that Dino was one
of the boys that had me manage their sexual release as well.  With his paws
attached, he rolled onto his back, his front paws in the air, and his
haunches spread, allowing me access to his cage.  I went to the cabinet and
got the key, returned and knelt beside him and removed the device.  He gave
a decidedly human moan as his equipment fell from the grip of the device.
"Doggy noises, Dino!" I said firmly, as I swatted his cheek.  His low
whimper and lick to my hand told me he was sorry, and would try harder at
becoming the well-trained puppy we both knew he could be.
    I looked at his puppy boyhood and found it somewhat caked in a week's
worth of sweat, piss, and pre cum, and went to get a warm wash cloth to
clean him up a bit.  While you can shower and wash around a chastity device,
you can't actually scrub the flesh, and young pups particularly get a build
up of dirt that needs cleaning after a week.
    I gently scrubbed his tool and ball sack causing his young and neglected
package to engorge to its full length and girth.  "Maybe later today we can
give this a little more attention.  Huh?" I said, as I scratched his
straining prick.  "Would you like that, Dino?"  He gave an excited yip as I
put the washcloth back in the sink.  Dino jumped to his feet, ready for a
day of puppy play.  He ran to the corner, and came back to me, dropping his
tail at my feet.  "You ready for your tail, huh boy?"  Dino gave a happy
bark, and trotted over to the table where he knew I kept the lube.  He
barked again, encouraging me to hurry, then turned around and presented his
ass to receive his tail.  I generously lubed the large knob, and pressed it
against his little hole.  He gave excited whimpers as I worked the tool into
him.  After some maneuvering, the tail popped into place, and Dino gave a
satisfied yip.  He turned and licked my hand, as I stood to put the
lubricant away.



    Suddenly, a deep bark sounded from the next room.... more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment