Blog Description

This is really a place for me to express my kinky side to all of those that would like to partake in it. Hopefully, it gives anyone in similar situations inspiration and drive to make things happen.

I know what it was like to feel different and not to have people nearby to talk to about some of it, but eventually you encounter those that help you out and educate you on the world you want to explore. So play safe!

Friday, May 20, 2011

Men in Stockings

I kind of hinted at an interest in this sort of thing a while back, and a few posts ago, but I really like the idea of men in stockings.

I mean, it is a little about the femininity of it, and also about the whole feeling of them as they are tight against you. Pantyhose really hug your skin and are soft. I remember getting into a lycra swim jammer and thinking about pantyhose the first time wearing them. The material is so soft, and hold you right in, balls and cock and all. I mean, I have found that one video released by Lucas Entertainment called "Men in Stockings" and thought that the first scene was hot as shit.

Here are a few pictures that I pulled from Spencer Reed's blog, which I had this linked to, until it was moved.


I guess I also really liked what Spencer Reed and his real life partner Phillip Aubrey got to do. Spencer mentions that Phillip is really flexible and he liked to "fuck the hell out his hot little hole while his legs are all wrapped up behind his head". I thought that that part shown above was pretty hot...as well as that Phillip Aubrey really looked good in the pantyhose, with his built legs and like hot form, it was just a good combination.







I know that some people think it is completely disgusting to have guys in pantyhose, but I think that I like it and would really like some good pairs myself. I had asked my girlfriend to buy me some and they eventually did run and tear so I needed to get more and arrange for some....so maybe if you all like this I would consider posting some pics of my in some....

6 comments:

  1. I have never been into men in pantyhose...UNTIL this film was shot! Damn, HOT!

    XO FFB

    ReplyDelete
  2. hummmmmmm extra fesse douce dans un collant sexy....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am into pantyhose etc. as part of many wide ranging fetish interests. It is awesome to take someone who is masculine by nature, physically fit, etc and 'feminize' him by adding one or two articles of femme clothing.
    I understand the resistance to this scene in the gay community because we have had to fight to be perceived as 'men' because of our sexual orientation. Being gay/queer, etc. is often associated with being un-manly in many communities.
    At the end of the day, for those of us who are willing to seek out unusual sexual niches, I would suggest trying it; it you don't like it, then move on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true love your comment... I love pantyhose an have introduce other men to pantyhose and they love it too

      Delete
  4. Panty hose can be erotic in so many different fetish plays

    ReplyDelete