Blog Description

This is really a place for me to express my kinky side to all of those that would like to partake in it. Hopefully, it gives anyone in similar situations inspiration and drive to make things happen.

I know what it was like to feel different and not to have people nearby to talk to about some of it, but eventually you encounter those that help you out and educate you on the world you want to explore. So play safe!

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Getting back to it

I am finally back at school and reunited with the majority of my gear. I didn't take most of it with me on break as I was going to be with my parents and family and I just didn't need them to find any of it yet.

I don't know what I will really get into yet, but I want to have some good quality gear time shortly. I had a night of fun with my boyfriend recently, and I hope for some more big plans on the horizon! Maybe some fun submissive time with my girlfriend, almost like the little time that I got over the break as a pup!


1 comment: