Blog Description

This is really a place for me to express my kinky side to all of those that would like to partake in it. Hopefully, it gives anyone in similar situations inspiration and drive to make things happen.

I know what it was like to feel different and not to have people nearby to talk to about some of it, but eventually you encounter those that help you out and educate you on the world you want to explore. So play safe!

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Video from the Contest!

I'm going to see how this all works, and maybe I will be able to get this to stay on here...but here is a video of part of my performance for the Mr. Midwest Rubber competition posted by the current MIR, or Mister International Rubber, CosmicRoo. Granted the post was via tumblr, so we are all going to find out how that integration works with this post...

I think I am going to get lazy here and just post the link...so click around here. The link is to CosmicRoo's tumblr page, and if you really wanted, I also re-blogged it on mine here. (In case you wanted to see my tumblr)

Maybe in the future I will return and work my "webskillz" to grab the video and have it display...until then, this is what I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment