Blog Description

This is really a place for me to express my kinky side to all of those that would like to partake in it. Hopefully, it gives anyone in similar situations inspiration and drive to make things happen.

I know what it was like to feel different and not to have people nearby to talk to about some of it, but eventually you encounter those that help you out and educate you on the world you want to explore. So play safe!

Sunday, August 28, 2011

New Suit!

I was working all summer to pay for my school and I even bought myself something...

I thought I would share it as I lucked out and happened upon a sale at Invincible Rubber that was mentioned on RubberZone, this social site for rubber kinksters...
I looked quickly as my budget really isn't ever big, especially when latex and rubber clothes are kind of expensive, but there was a decent surf suit that was sort of within my budget, so I bought it.

Here is a picture of the suit on the model from Invincible Rubber...I will have to arrange to take one or two for all of you to see when school stuff is really distracting me.


It is my first surf suit, my first neck entry, and my first cod piece....and it is really cool! I can't wait to wear it around! The best thing is that there is a clearance section at their store, which is amazing. I hope you all check it out! Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment