Blog Description

This is really a place for me to express my kinky side to all of those that would like to partake in it. Hopefully, it gives anyone in similar situations inspiration and drive to make things happen.

I know what it was like to feel different and not to have people nearby to talk to about some of it, but eventually you encounter those that help you out and educate you on the world you want to explore. So play safe!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Playtime in Oregon - Part 3


So after I was conquered by Hockeyman, it was time for the cage. My girlfriend threw us both in the cage just to make the both of us suffer as we both had gear on. The helmets keeping us from kissing, and the fist mitts on my hands from keeping me from groping around. As I was on top and behind, I really didn't have the chance to do much else, and Hockeyman could do what he wished.


Eventually, we got my and his helmets off, and then he proceeded to pay a little attention to his helmet, all while I covered his crotch with mine, just to keep he from playing with himself.


I took the helmet from his crotch and we felt each other up some more before I play with his crotch through his football pants, and then even took his cock out for a little bit before we nuzzled each other and eventually gave each other a kiss.



1 comment: