Blog Description

This is really a place for me to express my kinky side to all of those that would like to partake in it. Hopefully, it gives anyone in similar situations inspiration and drive to make things happen.

I know what it was like to feel different and not to have people nearby to talk to about some of it, but eventually you encounter those that help you out and educate you on the world you want to explore. So play safe!

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Finals Week

I will be working my ass off for the next two weeks right before the holidays, so there isn't really going to be much here except for if I take a dirty study break and decide to post something of relevance tot his blog as I feel you all would sleep after hearing of the stuff I have to finish for my classes.

If you really want I might get crazy and post that short of thing, but we will see, most likely not.

Here is to the process of wiki-segways during my writings and the problem with distractions of the entire internet with you have computer based homework to get done.

Enjoy a video from 30 Seconds to Mars that is uncensored featuring some fetish attire and directed by the pseudonym Bartholomew Cubbins, which is Jared Leto the lead singer of the group.

It wasn't bad, too bad it is like 13 minutes though...




And, cause this link might not be working, check out what I was talking about at this link here...
Stay tuned for more goodness, and if not, maybe just a shot of my ass which is working so hard...

No comments:

Post a Comment