Blog Description

This is really a place for me to express my kinky side to all of those that would like to partake in it. Hopefully, it gives anyone in similar situations inspiration and drive to make things happen.

I know what it was like to feel different and not to have people nearby to talk to about some of it, but eventually you encounter those that help you out and educate you on the world you want to explore. So play safe!

Monday, December 5, 2011

Fun Rubber Times at a Bar!

I have never really been to a bar in my rubber, but I was recently in Chicago and during the night that I was there the Chicago Rubbermen had their bar night so I had the chance to go with my boyfriend cuffsman10 and KinkMaven.

It was a great time! I wish I would have know a bit more about how one of these type of functions works as I wore my rubber under clothes, but not just any clothes, probably the crappiest looking clothes that I had/borrowed. I just wore a beat the hell shirt and some borrowed track pants to cover up for easy reveal. Also didn't know if there was a coat/clothes check and there was, well sort of.

I met a bunch of people, and even had some face to face time with those that I have talked to online, or seen on various sites and never thought I would get to see in such a casual setting! Even got some fun questions about my boyfriend and girlfriend...also being referred to as a unicorn about that was an interesting simile.

Thanks for the fun night to those that made it worth while! And especially to macroshea as he was the mischievous bastard that put many ice cubes down the back of my neck-entry surf suit thereby slowly freezing my butt off!

I also would like to thank some friends for allowing me to visit as they are great guys and I always have a great time! Thanks again KinkMaven and satyric78!

I can't wait to have some more gear time, but school is the silent time killer until probably Christmas time, so maybe I will get a chance to update this a few times before then. If not, maybe a bit more with cuffsman10!

1 comment:

  1. You were dressed appropriately with the clothing you had over the rubber. We were just giving you a hard time because it is cute when you get flustered

    ReplyDelete