Blog Description

This is really a place for me to express my kinky side to all of those that would like to partake in it. Hopefully, it gives anyone in similar situations inspiration and drive to make things happen.

I know what it was like to feel different and not to have people nearby to talk to about some of it, but eventually you encounter those that help you out and educate you on the world you want to explore. So play safe!

Monday, June 6, 2011

IML Weekend

I had to take the week off to get back to regular life, but now I am back to give you all some perspective on my first IML weekend, and hopefully not my last.

Basically, it took forever to get into Chicago, and I had never really had to deal with that sort of traffic, so it was kind of a hassle, but we got there and got parked, settled, and unloaded our gear. I really wanted to change since I had already seen people in gear on the way up to the room and was really hoping to spend a lot of time in gear as it isn't something that I do in everyday life. I jumped to get into my latex and decided to put jeans over just to stay a little more conservative until I got a feel for what was appropriate, which it turns out didn't really matter.

We headed down to the mart, as that would be awesome and I was hoping to get a haircut from the Fort Troff booth, but the barber wasn't there.

Then we walked around and I got put into a cage by the JT Stockroom guy, who turned out to be Pup Zig Zag from the post a few weeks ago.


I also got to check out the Chicago Rubbermen event that happened Friday night, and it was really fun to meet and see everyone in their rubber gear. I even saw the man behind Rubbellion in his new suit and talked to him for a bit. It was all really surreal, I mean, I had seen these people all over some of the web that I view and I never really thought that I would see them in person.

It was really great to see all of the people that I saw and talked with.

I think I will leave this post as is for now, more to come later this week!

kinkyboinick

1 comment:

  1. Nice to meet you too! Thanks for the link!
    Jeff
    http://rubbellion.com/

    ReplyDelete