Blog Description

This is really a place for me to express my kinky side to all of those that would like to partake in it. Hopefully, it gives anyone in similar situations inspiration and drive to make things happen.

I know what it was like to feel different and not to have people nearby to talk to about some of it, but eventually you encounter those that help you out and educate you on the world you want to explore. So play safe!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

So I went to IML and it was great!!!!

I think I will be spreading out the posts about the whole IML weekend to kind of group similar things together, and just so I have something that you can all read for a while.

I would just again like to thank my amazing girlfriend who was understanding enough to let me go to IML with my buddy cuffsman10 as a chaperone, and hopefully you all like that she did after reading my posts.

I will say I met a few people whose blogs I read, including Ruff, Tynan, and seeing people like Mr. Kristofer at a booth and never even going up to him. I mean, it was cool to meet the people I met and cool to see the people that I saw. I really hope that anyone who goes has a good time like me, especially a first time. I had a good buddy to go along. So thanks again cuffsman10, or Alpha Alpine, as he is now assuming.

But it was a great time and I got to hang out in a room with skip and KinkyMilwaukeeGuy. Got tied up some, but will save that for later this week, or more likely next as I have been busy here and won't have the time for the update for a few days.

At least you all get this and I am really happy that I could share my good times with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment