Blog Description

This is really a place for me to express my kinky side to all of those that would like to partake in it. Hopefully, it gives anyone in similar situations inspiration and drive to make things happen.

I know what it was like to feel different and not to have people nearby to talk to about some of it, but eventually you encounter those that help you out and educate you on the world you want to explore. So play safe!

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Hot pictures from deviantArt

I was talking to an older contact that I hadn't had the chance to talk to in a while and he shared his deviantArt page with me...

I found some pretty hot pics, check these ones out...


Gassed and Out by ~FetishLA on deviantART


Nice Butts by ~FetishLA on deviantART

Check it out, and if you like it maybe he can get some more up...he is based out of California, otherwise I would probably try to volunteer if I wasn't busy with school and life here.

No comments:

Post a Comment