Blog Description

This is really a place for me to express my kinky side to all of those that would like to partake in it. Hopefully, it gives anyone in similar situations inspiration and drive to make things happen.

I know what it was like to feel different and not to have people nearby to talk to about some of it, but eventually you encounter those that help you out and educate you on the world you want to explore. So play safe!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Pics of My New Latex Suit! Part 2

Here are some more shots of my new suit! Thanks again to my hot photographer of a girlfriend for taking these pictures! I hope these all get you hot and bothered...I even took a few more, but I will be putting them together in a story type setting sometime in the future, until then, enjoy!






Here is one with some socks that I got from a friend named Skip...thanks again for the fun red socks!


4 comments:

  1. That suit looks sexy! Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually lucked out and got it on sale from Invincible Rubber as they had model worn suits...it wasn't too pricey, and it is a really nice quality!

    Would highly recommend them. I posted more about it here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks man. I'll definitely have to keep checking that site for future deals. I would love to get some gear, but it's just kind of expensive.

    I just stumbled upon your site today, btw, and I love it. I basically read through every post. You have some very hot, very erotic posts! The one I loved the most was reading about the guy in the rubber football gear wearing a chastity device and a strap on fucking you.

    ReplyDelete