Blog Description

This is really a place for me to express my kinky side to all of those that would like to partake in it. Hopefully, it gives anyone in similar situations inspiration and drive to make things happen.

I know what it was like to feel different and not to have people nearby to talk to about some of it, but eventually you encounter those that help you out and educate you on the world you want to explore. So play safe!

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Female Domination

I have been on a bit of a femdom kick recently, and I think there is a difference when it comes to a female domme. I think I associate this with the "badness", or anti-nurturing aspect to it. I am having issues describing this theory, but it is more that in out culture and society, in the past women were more submissive or at least subjugated members who didn't really have the power.


I don't really think there should be a complete power reversal as that isn't what is needed as much as gender equality, but I think carnally that thought that she can take power over my body and make me do things is ultimately super effective and hot. There is just something on my mind about making myself serve a woman to her will and pleasure that gets me horny and makes my brain crazy!

I realize that this isn't the same for male domination, but the power and force are still there. I do enjoy both, but there are something I would rather serve a female domme for rather than a male.




Now that I have said that, don't think I won't continue to post things about hot guys dominating boys, or things of that nature, I just have moods where one thing just sticks out in my mind more...lingering until I release it.

No comments:

Post a Comment