Blog Description

This is really a place for me to express my kinky side to all of those that would like to partake in it. Hopefully, it gives anyone in similar situations inspiration and drive to make things happen.

I know what it was like to feel different and not to have people nearby to talk to about some of it, but eventually you encounter those that help you out and educate you on the world you want to explore. So play safe!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

About Me

So here is a little about me.

"I am hot" that is what my girlfriend would say. Yes, I have a girlfriend. I like guys too, she is pretty accepting of this idea as long as she gets to evaluate the guys that I talk with, or if ever meet up with.
So the deal goes like this...I live a secret life of fetish. I'm from a small town, and there are a few gay men in this town (as I have spoken to one gay couple who assured me of more), not that there is a nightlife for that sort of thing. I have always been intrigued with the idea of gay sex, but then again, I really like girls, especially the one that I am with. There is no way that I would ever not take my girlfriend...but I wouldn't turn down a hot guy either.

I was planning on posting random stuff from my life dealing with relationship or fetish topics, but this whole thing might turn into a blog about sexy pics...I mean, the first is important, but so is the second, right?

I think I will eventually focus on what turns me on, or what I have done that evolved my fetish tastes, but for now I want to crank out another post for anyone that wanted to know this much.

2 comments: