Blog Description

This is really a place for me to express my kinky side to all of those that would like to partake in it. Hopefully, it gives anyone in similar situations inspiration and drive to make things happen.

I know what it was like to feel different and not to have people nearby to talk to about some of it, but eventually you encounter those that help you out and educate you on the world you want to explore. So play safe!

Monday, September 27, 2010

Quicky

Had a great time with my girlfriend this weekend. We were at her parent's place and I got to sleep in a different room down the hallway. Good news was that we had some alone time and had hot, dirty, dangerous, and spontaneous sex and it was amazing!

I didn't think that my girlfriend would cum so fast from riding me like that, she was so turned on by the forbidden nature of the encounter she was all revved up as well, and she exploded into an orgasm!

This was pretty hot, not to mention that we had a little dry humping and mutual masturbation-style encounter the night before with her family in the house...granted most were asleep, but it was all pretty great!

No comments:

Post a Comment