Blog Description

This is really a place for me to express my kinky side to all of those that would like to partake in it. Hopefully, it gives anyone in similar situations inspiration and drive to make things happen.

I know what it was like to feel different and not to have people nearby to talk to about some of it, but eventually you encounter those that help you out and educate you on the world you want to explore. So play safe!

Friday, September 17, 2010

My amazing girlfriend

So I am taken, which means that if you were ever hoping that me and you could be soul mates in bondage forever, it is very unlikely as my girlfriend really only likes to play with me.

I do love her and she loves me, and we will probably get married.

That being said, and if you are still reading, she is really friendly and open about chatting with people that would like to play with me or both of us as long as we chat. There are a lucky few that I have been talking with for years and never had the opportunity to meet, but now that she is also in talks with them it is looking like someday we will play with them.

I have gotten to have an adventure or two on my own, but I do look to her for the permission to go as she has the vibes of whether or not this person is trustworthy. Granted, I might have talked with someone and she hasn't gotten to know them, but this is all up to her. She is my partner and mistress for that matter, even though I sometimes do dominate her at her request. I do have to agree that there is always time to be more submissive, even for my mistress!

No comments:

Post a Comment