Blog Description

This is really a place for me to express my kinky side to all of those that would like to partake in it. Hopefully, it gives anyone in similar situations inspiration and drive to make things happen.

I know what it was like to feel different and not to have people nearby to talk to about some of it, but eventually you encounter those that help you out and educate you on the world you want to explore. So play safe!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Off-Kilter Today

It seems like nothing is going right and nothing is going wrong. I just can't get life to work today...part of my classes sucked as I forgot to complete part of an assignment, but could do it in class, but then we didn't really do anything important for two hours of another class! I got back to my room after a late dinner and after fixing a work issue and turned on my computer and TV to see that I'm currently missing the opening episode of this season's GLEE! (it was about half over, just enough time to not watch the rest of it without being confused)

 I probably would feel about like "Kurt" in the picture below if I could really feel anything about it besides kinda disappointed in my own scatter-brained behavior.


Then I know that I really need to study for this class and I have almost not motivation to do it. Dang you DNA! and stuff related to it...anyone love the structures of the purines and pyrimidines?


You might guess that I'm horny or something, but actually I'm not and I can't really do anything right now. I think I might even resort to playing video games which I haven't picked up for like half a year. Then drawing those stupid chemical structures as seen above....this sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment