Blog Description

This is really a place for me to express my kinky side to all of those that would like to partake in it. Hopefully, it gives anyone in similar situations inspiration and drive to make things happen.

I know what it was like to feel different and not to have people nearby to talk to about some of it, but eventually you encounter those that help you out and educate you on the world you want to explore. So play safe!

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Rimming - I do love a nice tongue in my ass!

I have only really licked one ass, but I do love getting a good rim job. I recently got one while I was in my latex cat suit and it was amazing! can't wait to get another one soon! They make my cock harder than when it is getting sucked!







This has really been on my mind and it drives me nuts so I will probably post a few more random hots pictures of rimming related stuff....I just hope you all enjoy them like I do! And if any of you really like to give some clean but sweaty ass some attention, feel free to give me a shout out in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. I do love rimming a nice arse! Especially for a long time and if there's some element of force involved. I'd be under you right now if I was closer! ;)

    ReplyDelete