Blog Description

This is really a place for me to express my kinky side to all of those that would like to partake in it. Hopefully, it gives anyone in similar situations inspiration and drive to make things happen.

I know what it was like to feel different and not to have people nearby to talk to about some of it, but eventually you encounter those that help you out and educate you on the world you want to explore. So play safe!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

I unfortunately do not get to see my baby today, which is sad. But the good thing is that we had the opportunity to celebrate this past weekend. If you are lucky enough to have a great person sharing your life, don't forget to thank them for all that they mean to you.

Then again, if you are alone like I was for the longest of times, don't forget that there is someone out there for almost everyone, and the only reason that this wouldn't be true is if someone didn't want to spend and share their life with another, but I would like to think that is a rare few. So I hope you all can make due with your current friend situation and have a fun singles night or hit a public place to grab some other lucky single's attention!


Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment