Blog Description

This is really a place for me to express my kinky side to all of those that would like to partake in it. Hopefully, it gives anyone in similar situations inspiration and drive to make things happen.

I know what it was like to feel different and not to have people nearby to talk to about some of it, but eventually you encounter those that help you out and educate you on the world you want to explore. So play safe!

Monday, June 4, 2012

IML 2012 part 2

Well, after day one which was a lot of fun attending the parties and staying up late talking in the lobby, it was time to actually look deeper into the "mart" and to take care of other meets and food times. We arranged some lunch with friends and it took us a while to find close dinning that didn't require an hour wait, but when we did we found the best place possible and had a great meal. Then shopping ensued, as cuffsman10 was on a mission for some leather items and I was still looking for some sort of rubber underwear or a jock. We found a great shirt for him, but I didn't see anything I specifically wanted.We met up with various people in the mart, which eventually lead to cuffsman10 going off to play with a new buddy CrewBiker. I was left to have fun with KinkMaven and he offered to put me in his leather straight jacket. Being that I rarely get into straight jackets, being I think one time outside of this, I jumped for the opportunity.


This continued until we all met up again and had a great night of just taking it easy and socializing, turning in earlier than previous nights, but still having a full day.


I will have a bit more to say as the days come back to me, as I know this might be out of order in turn of events, but I can't complain if it was all a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment