Blog Description

This is really a place for me to express my kinky side to all of those that would like to partake in it. Hopefully, it gives anyone in similar situations inspiration and drive to make things happen.

I know what it was like to feel different and not to have people nearby to talk to about some of it, but eventually you encounter those that help you out and educate you on the world you want to explore. So play safe!

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Life Changes

There has been some major shifts in my life, and I initiated one recently. From this shift, I have told my parents that I am gay, and that I have a boyfriend. This is sort of a big deal for me, as it would be for anyone. And I am thankful that they accept me for who I am and have become. Even though I don't often see my parents as much as I used to, they are still a great support and I am not sure what I could have done to cope if they didn't understand or accept me at least this much.

I hope that everyone can reach people like how I reached my parents for guidance. If for some reason your related family can not accept you, then they don't love you like they thought or said they do, or they are just upset for not being able to comprehend the greatness that you are. Being true to yourself is what really matters, and a real family would understand that.

I hope everyone can be accepted someday, but for now, I am happy that I have earned that little bit from my parents. I can only hope that my life can continue on this path.

4 comments:

  1. congratulations! i'm proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is great - I haven't spoken to my sperm donor in almost 20 years because he took the opposite approach.

    Good for you - and your family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big Congrats to you, Mister. It's rough at first coming out. Over time, things truly get easier.

    -Ruff

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy it went well for you.

    Hugs

    John

    ReplyDelete