Blog Description

This is really a place for me to express my kinky side to all of those that would like to partake in it. Hopefully, it gives anyone in similar situations inspiration and drive to make things happen.

I know what it was like to feel different and not to have people nearby to talk to about some of it, but eventually you encounter those that help you out and educate you on the world you want to explore. So play safe!

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

IML 2012 Part 3 - Fun with Jonathan Switch

I feel that this post will just consist of the playtime I was lucky enough to have with jonathanSwitch, a youthful, attractive, former Chicago resident that moved away and returned for IML. I met him last IML, and he was just a great guy and personality and I love the energy that he gives off.


Basically, cuffsman10 arranged for Jonathan to come up for some playtime and we had fun, first with me and cuffsman10 taking control of him rather unexpectedly. It was a great spontaneous and fun time! See some of the fun picture below!





Then  jonathanSwitch turned the tables and bound me and then cuffsman10 and me together to have us get each other off, before he was on his way.



I walked around the "mart" with him later, and even met up with him during the evening to have some more fun chats. I really enjoy the contact that I can have with him, and everyone that I met at IML like him that helps make what I would consider a younger generation a better community.

Part 4 to come shortly!


No comments:

Post a Comment