Blog Description

This is really a place for me to express my kinky side to all of those that would like to partake in it. Hopefully, it gives anyone in similar situations inspiration and drive to make things happen.

I know what it was like to feel different and not to have people nearby to talk to about some of it, but eventually you encounter those that help you out and educate you on the world you want to explore. So play safe!

Thursday, June 7, 2012

IML 2012 part 4

Well, this is the forth installment about my weekend, and will be the last, unless I get considerably more creative and energetic, I will just leave it at this unless that muse strikes me.

But it was really a great time, and for the rest of it was more shopping in the "mart", more great meals with people, and meeting those that I have chatted with as well as some new faces!

To describe a bit of this, I had dinner with some people that were from Florida and Colorado that I met through Fossil9. It was a great time with NateQx and FlyboyFL, let alone meet up with flabound, Mplsguy, YngMstrDetroit, and colobondage28boy.

Through the time I was placed in YngMstrDetroit's vac cube and was teased with the Venus 2000. 

Basically, I was in the position that this guy was in from one of YngMstrDetroit's videos from Xtube.

This was really a great first! I loved the encasement and restriction of the vac cube, it only makes me want to try a vac rack at some point sooner in the future, let alone being played with via the Venus, which really worked me over and got me so close to cumming many times, only to drive me overly sensitive. I didn't immediately cum from this experience, but everyone seems to love the experience like I did, even if I didn't get to completely convey how it was amazing and life altering! I enjoyed thinking about that experience the next time I got off and for future times with how much it just impacted my fetish interests!

Otherwise, the whole weekend wrapped up and I said my bittersweet goodbyes to those that I met again and for the first time as I headed back to my life in central Wisconsin and back to my job.

I will also take the time to mention that I also was privileged enough to get a handshake from Mr. "Savage Love" himself, Dan Savage! It is funny as I think he doesn't realize the impact he has had on people's lives, as his column helped me explain my fetish interests to my girlfriend and even get her to try pegging with me, which she loves as a power exchange.

1 comment: