Blog Description

This is really a place for me to express my kinky side to all of those that would like to partake in it. Hopefully, it gives anyone in similar situations inspiration and drive to make things happen.

I know what it was like to feel different and not to have people nearby to talk to about some of it, but eventually you encounter those that help you out and educate you on the world you want to explore. So play safe!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Dean's Pup Training Part 2

I glance at my watch, and know Dean will arrive any minute.  As
if on cue, the doorbell rings, and I find a smiling Dean standing on the
step.  As usual, he dashes past without a word and races downstairs.
Collecting
his collar, I slowly follow, knowing he will be waiting for me.

            `Hey Dino.  Have you been a good boy?  How are you today, huh?"
Dino, already stripped bare, jumped up off his blanket and excitedly licked
my hand as I reach down to greet him, gently patting him on the head.  As
soon as I clasp his collar, he sits up waiting for me to attach his paws.  As
I'm fastening the last one in place, I look down and notice his cock cage is
caked with pre cum, lint, and other dirt.  "You are a dirty little boy,
aren't you?" I say as I get the key to his confinement.  He excitedly lies
down and squirms, spreading his haunches, eagerly awaiting his removal from
captivity.  I carefully remove the device from his puppy dick and use a warm
cloth to begin cleaning his already thickening tool.  He is whimpering as I
wipe his now hard dick, already leaking a sizable amount of liquid.  After
having no release for two weeks now, he is in a complete state of sexual
excitement, and I plan to use that to my advantage in his training today. 




reach down and cup his equipment in my hand, and gently shake it.  "Look
what a big boy Dino is.  You are daddy's big boy, aren't you?"   Dino gives
a hearty bark and stands up.  He excitedly trots over to the corner, picks
up his tail, and drops it by the counter where the lube is kept.  I reach
down, pick it up, and give him a few good pats on the head.

            We have been working on a new command to get him to better
present his ass to me when inserting his tail, and I say, "Dino, show!"  Well
trained, he spreads his hind legs, turns his snout to the side, and lays his
head on the floor.  "Good boy, Dino.  Good boy!"  I pat his ass and get
ready to insert the toy.  After generously lubricating the bulb, I kneel
beside him as he wiggles his ass, begging for his puppy tail.  I slowly
press into his soft flesh, causing an excited whine as his ass opens to
accept the toy.  With a final pop, his tail is sucked in place and Dino gets
up and turns to me licking me in thanks for making him a real puppy.

            As Dino prances around the room just enjoying the feeling of
being a pup, I notice that his dick is still drooling from his
hyper-excitement.  "Dino!" I snap," Get on your blanket! Look at what you
are doing to the floor."  Dino sulks to his bed, and looks on embarrassed.
He sees me approach his bed with the wet cloth, and he excitedly turns over
and spreads his haunches, knowing what is coming.  I gently clean the
leaking puppy, wiping the sticky liquid from his stiff shaft and balls, and
he grows harder under the attention.  "You pups are all the same, full of
seed and no where to put it," I say as I rub his belly. Dino gives a short
yip in agreement and jumps back up on all fours.  "Well," I say, "go clean
up your mess, mister.  Hurry up, get busy," I say, pointing to the three
puppy puddles he left behind.






He laps every drop, and comes running back to
me wagging his tail.  "Good boy, Dino.  What a good boy," and I give him a
pat on his head.

            Just then, his ears perk up as he hears a noise from the other
room.  He looks up at me, wagging his tail in anticipation.  "Does Dino have
a visitor today?" I ask, as I cross the room.  Dino follows close behind and
watches intently as I open the door.  As expected, Duke enters the room,
glances around in his domineering way.  He approaches Dino who is completely
still, waiting for Duke's signal.  Duke leans down and peers underneath
Dino's belly, and loudly sniffs the puppy junk hanging underneath.  He
continues slowly around and sniffs Dino's butt and between his legs.  With
Duke's nose pressing into his ball sack, Dino looks up and sees another dog
enter the room through the same door.

            Max is a handsome and an exceptionally fit pup, wearing an
impressive collar and very large tail.  But one of the first things noticed
about Max is the tool that swings like a pendulum between his legs,
memorizing the younger dog.  His thickly veined shaft is one you might
expect on a small pony instead of a dog, and it is punctuated with a sharply
flared helmet at the end.  His balls were equally proportioned, heavily
stretching his smooth sack taught between his powerful legs.


He walked over to Dino and began the ritual, spending sufficient time memorizing his scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment