Blog Description

This is really a place for me to express my kinky side to all of those that would like to partake in it. Hopefully, it gives anyone in similar situations inspiration and drive to make things happen.

I know what it was like to feel different and not to have people nearby to talk to about some of it, but eventually you encounter those that help you out and educate you on the world you want to explore. So play safe!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Getting a show from an old friend

It is underwear time!

I have been talking with a guy for a long time and so has my girlfriend. He recently took a trip across the country to see his family and some old friends and happened to buy some fun underwear on his trip. This is a particular fetish of his and of course I can associate with it with my love of jockstraps and some underwear, so me and my girlfriend asked for an online show as he is still far from us.

Below is a video of him showing off one specific pair as per the directions given to him. Me and my girl even asked him to jerk off in the undies, eat some of his cum, and then put on the cum soaked undies until we were done with him. In the end of the video he is bending over so we can see the wet spot and touching it for us.


Basically, before this video we had him give us the underwear fashion show. He got into each of the new pairs, 10+ and then let us comment. We really enjoyed the ones that he is wearing, as well as a bunch of monkey themed ones, some including cartoon crossbones and monkey skulls! He did a great job.

I normally would post more information on the guy, but he recently removed his profile from Recon as he needed to reorder things in his life. He is still looking for someone in his area eventually, but needs a relationship as much as he needs to get spanked like the little bitch he is.

He would probably love to see comments if you like it and maybe could become a continual feature of this blog if you all like him enough.

2 comments:

  1. Hot :-) I've enjoeyd them most when he is licking his fluid from the undies. In the next movie please order him to stuff his cum soaked undies into his mouth and secure it with tape (or bandana) like a gag. Ummmm :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great idea! Thanks for that, I know exactly what he will get next time... that is for sure!

    ReplyDelete