Blog Description

This is really a place for me to express my kinky side to all of those that would like to partake in it. Hopefully, it gives anyone in similar situations inspiration and drive to make things happen.

I know what it was like to feel different and not to have people nearby to talk to about some of it, but eventually you encounter those that help you out and educate you on the world you want to explore. So play safe!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Gift from a friend

In the passing time I have resumed school this week so sorry for those of you that follow this. In the meantime I did receive a fun gift from my friend in San Francisco. Below are the pictures that I took when it got here. It was really exciting and I took the pictures not only for the blog but to show my girlfriend as I wasn't sure I would be able to bring it with me the next time I saw her.

Enjoy it below.




I can explain a little after you see these pictures. He sent me a cum rag that is a pink handkerchief and these fun black briefs with a fun skull and crossbones. The underwear are his thing and my girlfriend loved these pair of his, so he sent me them. I had earlier sent him a cum covered jock in the mail after encouragement from my girlfriend. This present of his was the repayment for that fun little package I sent him. Hopefully I continue with another fun exchange if he is willing to keep it up too!

No comments:

Post a Comment