Blog Description

This is really a place for me to express my kinky side to all of those that would like to partake in it. Hopefully, it gives anyone in similar situations inspiration and drive to make things happen.

I know what it was like to feel different and not to have people nearby to talk to about some of it, but eventually you encounter those that help you out and educate you on the world you want to explore. So play safe!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

More adventures, this time with a humble, hot, local guy! Part 1

So I have met a few people and my girlfriend, who is amazing by the way, is getting closer and closer to more and more of my internet friends and allowing me to meet them in person. This guy, cuffsman10 on recon, initially contacted me and I was just a bastard that shut him down. You might think that I'm super nice, but I too can get a little bitchy, especially if the right person catches me in the worse mood. He had started talking to me when I wasn't in the best mood and I shut him down...but the good news is that he was forgiving and wanted to see if I was that arrogant guy that easily dismissed him. So we kept talking and I eventually found out, again, that he was in the area, in fact, he lived around the place that I go to school! And he eventually stuck it out and talked with my girlfriend enough to arrange a meeting.

So he invited me over for a short meet and it just wasn't that long as we were in for a time crunch. Eventually, we discussed it and a second meeting was set up and we got together. We each have a variety of bondage gear, mine being more of the home built random compiled, and his being handcuffs, and some quality restraints from Mr. S Leather. I have a few nice things, but I feel my collection is just not as impressive as his...but enough of the gear talk, now down to the playing around.

Basically, the idea was for me to be more of the dominant top, which isn't my preferred position as I normally would identify as a submissive, but I was willing to try it out with him. He was really cool and we talk a little, got the gear out, and I prepared to tie him down.

Of course, as I go to restrain him, he fights back like you think someone would, but this caught me a little off guard and I was overtaken by him and forced into a hogtie. He then proceeded to tickle me, (as I am quite ticklish), and he has talked to my mistress about my tickle factor and decided to use it against me. I was helpless to resist until he got a little bored and let me go, so we could have more of a fair fight to allow me to restrain him.

Eventually, I got on top of him and overpowered him to cuff him to the bed and then proceeded to tie him up in a modified hog-tie style tie, after stripping him down to his undies. Then I tied his cock to the ring of the muzzle gag that I had on him, and then stressed him out. Used a nice little pinwheel toy all over him, which resulted in a very pleasant reaction and served as a "revenge" for the tickling he gave me.






For now, it was real fun to play with him...and I think I will save the rest of this for another post...

No comments:

Post a Comment