Blog Description

This is really a place for me to express my kinky side to all of those that would like to partake in it. Hopefully, it gives anyone in similar situations inspiration and drive to make things happen.

I know what it was like to feel different and not to have people nearby to talk to about some of it, but eventually you encounter those that help you out and educate you on the world you want to explore. So play safe!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Part 2 with the humble hot guy

So basically, I had him tied down in a hogtie type of position and then spread him out and was teasing him with his balls attached to his collar. This really caused him some stress to keep the pressure off his balls, but I had made sure he was firmly attached to the end of the bed and was going nowhere. When I had him here, I decided to take advantage of him a little and then tease him by stripping down and then pulling out my cock for him to look at as he probably wished it was the gag in his mouth. See, I had lured him to believe that he might get the chance to suck my cock to get him to open his mouth, and then shoved the pecker like end of the gag into his eager little slave mouth.



Here you can see me asserting my dominance over his slutty little face with my cock. Doesn't he just look so helpless and wanting?


Eventually, I let him up and untied him to rest his arms and legs. We had talked earlier about wearing latex stuff and him trying on my latex catsuit and I decided that if he was going to be in the suit, I was going to be in my latex shorts. So we separately suited up and polished each other a little to get off the powder that I use to store the latex and then were talking casually. Then, when we were both ready, he grabbed me and handcuffed me, collared me, blindfolded me, gagged me, and then attached a leash as he sat down on my in my own rubber suit...

This really cause a bit of a stir as he restrained me and then tickled me some more, before I begged with the gag in to have it removed and for him to let me up so I could play with him. He decided that I needed to cum, put the gag in, and pulled my cock out, and jerked me off for a while. The whole time he was talking really dirty to me, as I love hearing about how much of a bitch I am when I am tied up. I was having the issue getting there while the gag was in, and he realized it so he pulled it off and planted his mouth on mine giving me a kiss and then continuing to play with my cock. I eventually came and he let me up, telling me it was my turn to get him off.



For this, I pushed him over onto the bed after resting my arms and legs a little. Then I got up on top of him and sat on his stomach to keep him down as I fastened his hands above his head. I didn't strap his legs down at first, but eventually did for a bit, only to release them eventually. I got down and exposed his cock, licked around it, blew on it, and then took a little of it in my mouth, eventually, sucking on his cock. This didn't last, as I was tired and just tried to jerk him off for a while. I was playing and playing but could just not match the style of rubbing that he was used to. Eventually, I released his hand and had him jerk off and then just say next to him, caressing his body and talking dirty to him to get him to cum for me. After this, we got cleaned up and talked a bit, ending the long night of bondage fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment