Blog Description

This is really a place for me to express my kinky side to all of those that would like to partake in it. Hopefully, it gives anyone in similar situations inspiration and drive to make things happen.

I know what it was like to feel different and not to have people nearby to talk to about some of it, but eventually you encounter those that help you out and educate you on the world you want to explore. So play safe!

Friday, January 7, 2011

Me Talking Control For Once....

So I have chatted a few times with my Helmeted Hawk friend that was mentioned in the previous posts. And he is a more submissive guy at times, especially when it comes to orgasm control and chastity. So me and my girlfriend, who moonlights as both my mistress, and an occasional cum controller for the Hawk friend had set up some rules and it turns out that Hawk needed to ask me for permission to cum. For me it was more of a question of what I could make my friend do for me, and of course, as I have a blog, I decided to use it to my advantage and share his orders with you.

Basically, there were two times, this post will be focused on the first one, and the next post will have some more about the whole situation.

Here is a bit of the conversation:

kinkyboinick: I like you having to do or prove something to get your release bitch
hockeyleather: Yes Master - I was talking with the misses about locking it up for the work day tomorrow.
kinkyboinick: like using a cock cage for the day?
hockeyleather: Was thinking of my CB6K device Master, to confine the already over-horned beastie for you.
kinkyboinick: I think that will work, and I think you will need to wear a jockstrap all day too
hockeyleather: Woof yes Master! Can it be one of my PVC ones?
kinkyboinick: black pvc sounds good, that is what you need to wear...and I want a picture of you in it, with the cock cage on, with it showing, without the jock, be imaginative as I might want to blog about it someday...
hockeyleather: Will do Master - should be able to take a few no problem tomorrow afternoon and send your way.
hockeyleather: I am going to feel SO bitch with those on. *wags*
hockeyleather: It’s going to take a bit for your cock here to calm down Master - it's raging hard at the moment.
kinkyboinick: then ice it bitch, I want it on like yesterday!
hockeyleather: *whimpers* Yes Master.
kinkyboinick: good bitch, I don't like hearing lip like that
hockeyleather: I will get it on before heading to dinner for you, and will be in a PVC football jersey for bedtime as ordered.
kinkyboinick: and the red jock for sleeping too bitch, just for putting off the cock cage
hockeyleather: Red jock for sleeping and black jock tomorrow - got it Master.
kinkyboinick: good bitch
hockeyleather: This is going to be horrible, BUT feel so good knowing I'm doing it to make you happy.
kinkyboinick: and you can think of it as a way to make yourself happy in the long run when you get to cum slave

And here is a sample of the pictures that I received as per my orders:


1 comment: